Monday, February 1, 2010

February Fashion Objectives

Like everyone else, I enjoy being comfortable - hence the Uggs, jeans, and cardigans. But I'm so predictable! I'm in a rut! Help!

I've decided that just because I can wear tennis shoes and jeans to work everyday doesn't mean that I should. After all, where is the fun in that? In an effort to expand my fashion repertoire, I've decided to set goals.

1. At least once a week, I must wear something other than jeans.
2. NO wearing of Uggs to work in February.
3. Accessorize my outfit at least once a week.
4. Experiment outside of my comfort zone - tights, skirts, dresses, thrifting!
5. Buy a pair of vegan shoes.

Wish me luck! Hold me accountable! Have an amazing week!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I *wish* I could wear my Uggs to work. Have you seen those jeans that look like dress pants? I was thinking I could get away with those bad boys...maybe.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger