Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Jen

"End of the week" can mean "beginning of the next week", right? Please?

Well, it seems like last week was kind of off and crazy for anyone, anyway. First of all, I've gotta say that I don't believe you were sick. Because there's no way anybody can look so cute and put-together when they feel like crap!

I love that you called me "an inspiration" because I don't think anyone ever has before. EVER. Unless it was "Kate you've inspired me to never dye my hair red" or "Kate you've inspired me to never have kids just in case they turned out like you" etc. So thank you for that :-) And I LOVE that your take on accessorizing is so unique - I love how you wear long necklaces. So relaxed and classic looking! I may have to try that soon...

Finally, Alissa commented last week that I should have a scarf ban week, and that's a super nifty idea. UNFORTUNATELY, this is not the week - I just got the CUTEST silk one at Target yesterday, and I finished one I've been knitting. So I must show those off before I go banninating. Would you be up for a week-long ban of some sort with me? Just for funsies?

<3
Kate

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I should ban myself from wearing pants.

Jen said...

Alissa, HAHHAA WHAT?!

Kate! Scarves are so warm, though! You mean joining you in a ban like NOT WEARING UGGS FOR A MONTH? ;) From what would I be banned? Give it to me straight, girrrl.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger