Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/16/10

It may still be snowy (yaylovesnow!) outside, but as far as today's shirt is concerned, it's springtime!



I initially wasn't sure about pairing tweed with a crepe-y floral like that, but I think it worked out OK. And as always I LOVE the shoeties. I'd wear these every day, if only they were more comfortable. And if I didn't have so many other pairs of shoes I love, as well. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, "I love my shoeties." and also, "please pass the Band-Aids."


LOVE the shirt's colors and print. Could hardly be more 1960's-esque, eh? I could try and get all the cat- and dog-hairs off my black sweater, but at this point I just accept them as an inevitable fact of life.



Skirt: thrifted, originally F21
Shirt: Macy's, clearance from summer 2009
Sweater: Target, fall/winter 2009
Belt: F21
Earrings: Mumsie
Tights: Filene's Basement
Shoeties: Nine West / Macy's

2 comments:

Change in View said...

I WANT those shoes. Please send them to me. You owe me. Thanks.

Diana said...

I think the floral and tweed work together wonderfully. And those shoes are gorgeous! Have you tried moleskin? I swear by that for blister-inducing shoes.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger