Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Jen

OMG JEN. Can you believe I actually survived a whole week SCARF-LESS?!? Me neither. It was rough, I'm not gonna lie.

I'm so excited that you went thrifting, and I can't wait to see what you came up with! Isn't the "thrill of the hunt" just exhilarating? I hope you've been converted to the dark side :-D

I LOVE your idea. Wow. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Cannot wait to try it! I think we should have some terms though. As in like, "nothing overtly ugly." Because I'm not talented enough to take, like, a pair of cracked hip waders and make them look chic. And I'd want to spare you the pain, too. What other parameters should we have? I'm already brainstorming ideas for you... (and searching Craigslist for cracked hip waders...:-P)

I loved those new flats that you posted on our Twitter. SO freaking cute. I have this new philosophy, that everyone has a shoe type soulmate. I'm pretty sure mine is boots. And I'm pretty sure yours is flats. Embrace it! :-)

(PS - I suck at posting on weekends, apparently.)

<3
Kate

1 comment:

Jen said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOUR SCARFLESSNESSSSSSS

I am so glad you love my idea! I think (THINK) I know what I am going to send you.

I am glad that you approve of my flatssss - I agree with your philosophy and embrace it :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger