Friday, February 19, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/19/10

Sometimes, I don't brush my hair. Sometimes, despite having not brushed my hair, I feel cute.



Everything you've ever heard about Koreans chunking the deuce in photographs is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. My mother has been in the US for over 25 years and still sneaks it in from time to time. Something in our DNA, I'm telling you. Nothing in our DNA about a propensity to feel cute despite having not brushed one's hair, though. I'm defective.


Dress: Mossimo via Target
Tights: Target (Look! I got brown ones!)
Shoes: Camper via Nordstrom

4 comments:

Diana said...

I love that shade of green!

Jen said...

Me, too! I want to incorporate more color into my wardrobe, especially now that the seasons are changing (which in TX are basically the "cold" season and the "hot" season). :)

Liz said...

nice one! i am absolutely loving the blog! get on the green. it really complements your skin tone and colouring

Jen said...

Why thank you, m'lady!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger