Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear Kate

Excuse me, but just how cute ARE you? (The answer is "majorly.")

This week, you were my primary source of inspiration, because I love that you change up your jewelry. More than that, I've observed how much a necklace or a bracelet or earrings or a belt or or orororor any accessory can add a little or a lot to an outfit. I sincerely admire your sense of creativity!

I've committed to thrifting, this month, and I cannot wait to show you the goodies I find. Will you pat me on the head for a job well done? Knit me a pair of socks? Bake me a loaf of bread? Let Roxie come live with me? PLEASE? Just for a week. Whaattt?! Where am I going with this? What time is it? Where am I? I'm so glad it's Friday.

Anyway, you know what else I am officially obsessed with, thanks to you? BROWN RIDING BOOTS. Want them so badly. Will have them. Am crazy.

I hope you have the best weekend, ever. In life. Seriously.

Yours,
Jen

P.S. We need to get working on our secret secret we secretly discussed in that secret email a while back.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Have fun thrifting! Warning: it's super duper addicting :-D

You can have Roxie anytime you want. Just let me know and I'll let her out the door and point her Austin-ward. :-P

I'm glad I've made you obsessed with brown riding boots. I obviously LOVE mine and they're seriously the most versatile boots in my wardrobe. I know you'll love yours too! :-) (BTW, have you looked at Frye?)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger