Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/24/10

I don't have a whole lot to say about this, actually. The dress was on clearance at Target a few months back; this is the second time I've worn it (first time was pre-blog). I rarely wear polyester but the pattern was too pretty to pass up :-)



Next time I'm gonna wear it with a cream-colored scarf, and maybe with a layered necklace in a subtle color (as inspired by academichic earlier this week).


This time, though, I tried to play up the lesser-noticed colors in the dress - the white, magenta and green are very dominant when you see this in person, so I wore it with red (scarf), orangey gold (earrings), and just a hint of green (bracelet). Those are all colors that appear in the print too, they're just not the first ones that jump out at you.



Dress: Target
Tights: Hellmart
Boots: 704b, via DSW
Bracelet: booth at Red Barn in 2007
Earrings: Mom
Scarf: Plowsharing Crafts

2 comments:

K said...

Very pretty dress! The pattern is great.

Anonymous said...

I love the print on that dress! So colorful and intricate. I love the red scarf with it, and would love to see the cream scarf with it, too.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger