Monday, February 1, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/1/10

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

I've had this sweater for a couple months now and this is my first time wearing it - that awesome little stripey detail on the buttonband really throws me for a loop; I can't figure out how to wear it well.


Gooneyface and flour-covered skirt aside (WHAT was someone as unphotogenic as myself thinking, starting a daily style blog?), I'm still not sure I've figured out the damned cardigan.

I think it needs color and softness under it - something similar to Jen's adorable shirt from the other day. And then some vintage-y appeal - a pencil skirt and ankle strap heels, maybe?

Anyway, this wasn't a miss but it wasn't a total hit, either.

My earrings are cool, at least :-)


Oh yeah, and I wore a couple silver bracelets with this but took them off when I was kneading bread dough (hence the flour on skirt) for dinner.

Skirt: GAP (outlet)
Cardigan: GAP, Fall 2009
Tee: GAP (I promise I didn't do that on purpose) (outlet)
Tights: Target
Boots: Born, Fall 2009
Earrings: mommy dearest
Bracelets (not shown): Tiffany & Co., and thrifted

2 comments:

Diana said...

I think you styled this really well. The stripey detail on the cardigan is definitely my favorite part.

Anonymous said...

My name is Arthur Hall I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for loans pay day loans company.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger