Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Favorites - 2/12/10

Jen's Favorites:

There's no way I could pull these off, but I like to think that I could. Get it? Pants? Pull them off? BADUMCHING.

These hedges are better accessorized than I am!

Awesome in every way.

How did I never know about this feature? Lots of laughs.

I want to wear red tights like Jessica, but I'm not RED-y. Wow, I kill myself.

HELLO, DIANA, IN YOUR CUTIE OUTFIT.


Kate's Favorites:

I'm loving the comments on Already Pretty's "New Item Timeline" post!

A new (to me) way to wear a cardigan, brought to us by Academichic. I love it! I will try it! Next week!

Oh Joy! offers up a Kate Spade bag. I've got my fingers crossed! ::crossedfingers::

Note to self: learn to sew own garments. Then buy this book.

I'm not gonna lie - I just added a movie to our Netflix JUST because of an outfit.

Even if I (may be) going on a scarf ban next week, I still drew a lot of inspiration from What Would a Nerd Wear's guide!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Hahah...Built by Wendy is awesome fun-ness. Sewing is fun and frustrating at the same time.

...SCARF BAN! :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger