Monday, February 1, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/1/10

This weekend, my friend, Thao, and I went shopping. I told her that I was in desperate need of cute, semi-dressy, (and most importantly) functional shoes for work. After all, I have vowed not to wear my Uggs this month, so this is SERIOUS BUSINESS, folks.


We looked everywhere! DSW, Aldo, Nordstrom, Macy's, Steve Madden (that store will make you feel like an old lady like that *snaps fingers*), Nine West... you name it, we tried it. I felt like such a failure. Even when I found a pair of shoes for real life (i.e. not work), they had one size too big and one size too small, but not my size. The trip was a bust. Correction: almost a bust. Check out the super cute coat I picked up.


I'm pretty obsessed with it.

Coat: Nordstrom
Pashmina: NYC street vendor
Sweater: Old Navy (clearance!)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Aldo

2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE your coat!

Zappos is my best friend. Just sayin' :-)

Diana said...

I love that coat! It looks great on you.


By the way, I gave you two an award on my blog :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger