Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/11/10

Poor Jen! I'm so sorry you're still sick :-(

Today, I wore black in mourning of your...uh...happy week? OK maybe that joke was better in my head. I guess what I'm saying is "I like wearing black" and also "Feel better soon!"

Shutting up now.

(this was my first time wearing knee socks since I was like 5, and I liked these because they are navy blue but you mostly just see the white bands. So every now and then it was like HINT!color. <3)


I love that scarf, but I haven't worn it in months. It's thin cotton and doesn't do much to keep the cold out and warm in, but darnit if it isn't adorable!



Dress: Converse (Target)
Tights: Target
Knee socks: Target
Boots: NOT Target! (LLBean)
Scarf: Umm...Target
Belt: ::sigh:: Target
Earrings: MOM!

Dammit. No Target tomorrow. I promise. (if I remember...)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm going to challenge you to NOT accessorize with a scarf for a week. :)

Kate said...

Alissa -

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, that's an interesting challenge.

Chelsea said...

oh I love this! the knee socks look just fabulous and that scarf is so pretty!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger