Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/8/10

I may or may not be (I totally am) retroactively blogging this outfit. I'm sorry! I was (am) sick! Will you forgive me?

For full disclosure, not only am I retroactively blogging this outfit, but these pictures were taken on Saturday. I'M A FRAUD. We went out to dinner with friends, and I thought, "I am going to wear this Monday, because I promised to accessorize this month and I am totally wearing a necklace right now and they would be shocked and oh my gosh I am going to post this Monday and and and!"

I really truly wore this yesterday, though. Pinky swear.


You've surely noticed that I don't really wear a variety of jewelry. I wear my college ring, my engagement ring, my wedding ring, and my fake pearl earrings that I never change or take out (unless I replace them with new fake pearls).

This necklace was a gift from my dear friend, Sylvia, who brought it back from India after her studies abroad. I love it so. It makes this pretty chime (but not obnoxious wind chime) sound when I walk, and HELLO IT'S FROM INDIA. Pretty cool. My friends are cool. And by association, I am cool. That's how it works, right?


Shrug: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: gift
Top: Old Navy (clearance)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Aldo

2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE that outfit! You totally rock the long necklaces :-) D'you mind if I copy you for tomorrow? :-D

Diana said...

That necklace is gorgeous!
And there's nothing wrong with retro-actively posting outfits. I almost always post outfits a few days after I wear them. It gives me a little wiggle room if I'm unable to take a picture one day, and it lets me reflect on the outfit after I've worn it to decide what I did and didn't like.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger