Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/17/10

Today's outfit ranked a solid "meh" for me. I like all the components, but I just wasn't feeling it. I think I'm tired of tights and always adjusting various layers.



Oops! Silly Kate! That's not your outfit for today, that's your apron made by Katie Mulder! Take it off so we can see your real outfit.



There we go, much better. I'm also noticing now that this doesn't look nearly as cute in photos as it does in person. Don't you hate that? I'm wearing a pink cami under that low-cut shirt and yes I know in this light it looks nonexistent but I promise you it's there. I am not a whore, Mom.



The shawl is my beloved Damson, and I less-than-three it hard. Again with the bad photos, but I promise you it looks really cute. Even worn over the shoulders in classic Granny fashion. Usually I wear it with the ends tucked under, mock-capelet style, but I didn't want to hide the lace on my top.



Skirt: Old Navy, 2009
Top: Urban Outfitters, 2009
Cami: Old Navy, 2008 (?)
Tights: Target
Boots: LLBean
Shawl: handknitted by YT
Earrings: brand new! from Mom :-)

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Hehehe. I think you should've worn the first outfit.

Chick in the Czech said...

Hahaha I saw that first outfit and I was like, "hmmmmm I wonder if Kate knows that it is an apron. How to tell her?" HAHAHAHA.

Kate said...

Abbie - Oh man that would've been awkward. But I'm sure you would've come up with a really tactful way to tell me :-) And I would've appreciated it.

(But isn't that apron kickass, anyway? <3!)

Susan said...

i was thinking "wow! how gutsy. wearing an apron as a dress".

Change in View said...

Hey, thanks for the clarification, Katie. I was REALLY WORRIED. Love,
moM

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger