Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Kate

Guess what I am doing this weekend! NO, NOT THAT! NOPE, WRONG AGAIN! GUESSSSSS.

I am going thrifting! I felt especially lame and uninspired this week, so it is on. I have recruited my friend, Leah, to join me and to ensure that I buy at least a piece of jewelry. It's already the 19th, and I promised to thrift this month, so thrift, I will! I like commas.

I had a fun idea that I think would work super well given our different styles. I want to send you something - something that I don't think you would normally choose to wear, and challenge - yes, CHALLENGE - you to try it. No idea what it is, yet. Must brainstorm.

Thank you for being my cheerleader and always taking the time to point out what you like about my outfits, even if I sometimes have it all wrong and feel like I am a lost cause in the pursuit of style.

It's the weekend, cutie! Have fun!

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger