Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/3/10


When I left the house this morning, I started to think that I'd already posted this outfit. All day, I kept thinking how it was going to suck to post that I'm wearing the same.ding.dang.dong.thing. Again. With a little detective work, I was able to relax. Close, but NOT THE SAME! BOOYAH. Then again, scarf+cardigan+jeans? Maybe it is the same outfit.

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf: Gap (gift)
Shirt: Old Navy (clearance!)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Tory Burch

4 comments:

thao said...

Good hair day boo!

Diana said...

I love that long, drapey sweater! And that scarf adds a lovely bit of color.

Alissa said...

I need me a pair of Tory Burch flats. I've been eyeing a pair since you said they were awesomely comfortable.

Laura said...

love the shrug

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger