Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/10/10

::sigh:: As usual, disregard the horrible face I'm making. The grimace is thanks to my super-smart decision to choose TODAY to break in those new shoeties. Y'know, when I'm still recovering from this weekend's adventures. Hey, no one said I had common sense :-P



HOWEVER, that doesn't stop me from LOVING this outfit. LOVE! This CK shirt - one of my Filene's finds from last week - is sure to become a wardrobe favorite, and I really enjoyed branching out with the purple tights. I initially tried this on with my A-line tweedy mauve skirt but that was just too much volume, so I kept it simple and changed to the black denim pencil-y one above.

(that trio of bracelets is quickly becoming one of my favorite accessory combinations!)

I love how a good, happy outfit can make your whole day seem nice :-)

Shirt: Calvin Klein, via Filene's Basement
Skirt: GAP, 2008ish
Tights: Filene's basement
Shoeties: Nine West, via Macy's
Earrings: mama mia
Bracelets: thrifted, don't know, and Kohl's

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger