Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Jen

First of all, I LOVE that short sleeved cardigan from yesterday's post! Sorry about the dog being a punk, but that doesn't take away the adorableness of the cardi. And NO ONE looks like Natalie Portman when they're crying. Probably not even Natalie Portman.

I really enjoyed both of our posts this week, because it really seems like we're both trying to branch out a bit. That's really hard for me to do, so it's nice that you're doing the same. I'd say "misery loves company" but it's not miserable; it's really quite fun! :-)

I'm about to set out for parts unknown (if by "parts unknown" you mean Michigan Ave. :-P), and when I'm out I'll have a few goals in mind, largely inspired by your outfits and by the other awesome stylebloggers I read. First up, I'll be looking ofr more brightly-colored scarves. I'll also be keeping my eye out for deals (as always :-D), and looking for fuller skirts, a wrap or flowy cardigan, and black flats or black oxford-style booties. NONE OF THESE are things I would have thought of before we started this little adventure; that alone makes me really glad we're doing this!

Remember in the 90's when people said "gotta bounce!" as a goodbye? I feel compelled to use that today, for whatever reason. Hope you don't mind.

Gotta bounce!
Kate

PS>In Googling "gotta bounce" just now, I came up with this article. Totally unrelated to style or blogging, but I couldn't just *not* share it. L8r! (omglolwtfbbq?)

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger