Monday, February 15, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/15/10

I would like to introduce you to Broughton's butt and Jarod's shoe. Try as they may, I will NOT let either upstage the cuteness that is my outfit.

I won't lie. The cuteness came at a price. I was extremely cold, today. I honestly had at least 4 cups of tea at work to stay warm (and maybe possibly pass the time). When I got home, I noticed a cut on my toe and it was bleeding like crazy. My toes were so cold that I could not feel the pain, people. I can't figure out how I cut it. Why should you care? You shouldn't. Ignore me.




I am actually pretty shocked at how horribly I tied this bow. Contrary to what this photograph illustrates, I can tie a bow like nobody's business. Someday, I will show you, and you will think OH MY GOD HOW DOES SHE DO IT SHE'S LIKE A GODDESS OR SOMETHING.


And I painted my nails for this week! It was all for you. The color is Sally Hansen's Raisin the Bar. OH. And I will have you know that I very awkwardly took this picture with my left hand, though I am right-handed. Like I said, all for you. (Also, I fucked* up the polish on my left hand.)


Cardigan: Newport News
Blouse: Banana Republic
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Tory Burch via Nordstrom

* Kate and I totally did not discuss dropping f-bombs on here. But considering the language we use in everyday life, I'm sure it will be okay. Are you okay? IT WILL BE OKAY.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm cold. It's like 8 degrees here today. I don't have a warm enough sweater on today and only horrible peppermint tea.

However, I do love your blue shirt. Reminds me of the oceany blue waters where it's WARM!

Kate said...

My ears! My innocence!

Umm...WTF. I love that you link to my f-bomb filled blog, too :-P

BTW? I LOVE that nail color. Like I want to buy a bazillion bottles and paint a room or something.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger