Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear Kate

So the whole thrifting thing? Not bad! I don't think I'll ever be much of a clothing thrifter (I REALLY TRIED), but I am so happy with my jewelry finds! You saw and approved of the necklace I bought and that has me obsessed. I wanted to be able to show off the brooch I bought, but it didn't work with any of my outfits this week. Hell, my outfits didn't even work.

This week was challenging. I found myself in a rut, once again. I have also been thinking about what the transition to summer is going to mean for my wardrobe. Layering doesn't really work in 100* heat. Meh. I guess I don't have to give it too much thought, just yet.

I think it's clear that we all loooved the tights that you wore this week. I would love to try some brighter tights before it gets too warm, here. Even branching out - if I can even classify it as branching out - from black to brown made me nervous. Tights are out of my comfort zone, after all. Also, I am crazy.

You know what else is outside of my comfort zone? Wide belts. But, per your (repeated) request, I will wear one just for you. Soon. Promise!

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger