Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/2/10

Hey, little Sebastian. Mommy loves you. Do you love Mommy's outfit?

WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU LITTLE PIPSQUEAK DOG!


No Uggs - check! Accessories (scarf and belt) - check! No jeans - check! I'm on a roll, right? I thought so, but I think something is off. I can't quite put my finger on it. I want to say that the cardigan is not right for this, but booooy do I love it. $15 at Nordstrom Rack, this weekend. BOW DOWN.

Anyway, I did love that although I wasn't in jeans, I didn't feel at all over-dressed for my office. Guess the whole "my-office-is-super-casual" excuse isn't going to fly, anymore.


Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Scarf: Delia's, I believe. (Who knew they have an actual storefront?)
Belt: J. Crew
Dress: Old Navy (clearance!)
Tights (whaaa? can you believe your eyes!): Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Ancient and unknown.

5 comments:

Kate said...

CUTENESS! I've never thought about wearing a scarf tucked into a belt like that before :-)

This is one of my all-time favorite outfits of yours, seriously. All-around adorable!

Jen said...

Thanks for making my day, shnookums!

Alissa said...

I LOVE the cardi. I bought a striped one similar to it, now I have an idea of how to wear it since I have a skinny belt like that...hrm. Hrm. I let you know how that works out.

Diana said...

This outfit looks fantastic. I love all the layers and colors. I think it's great that you're pushing yourself to try new things stylistically and get out of a rut.

Jen said...

Alissa, do it and post pictures, please!
Diana, many thanks - you are too kind!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger