Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/9/10

My sweets, I am sick. You know when your nose is somehow simultaneously stopped up and runny? Yeah, that's me right now. I tried to go to work, this morning. I even wore another necklace (2 days in a row!), but I was there for about an hour when I admitted defeat.

Since I'm home with just the pups, and I wanted to get into my PJs and relax, I had to improvise with the photography.


This necklace is special to me. Technically, it's a long strand of turquoise somethingoijsoifslk and it is locally made. BUTBUTBUT, when my grandparents flew in from Korea for my wedding in 2006, I gave them a tour of Austin and we ended up at the Renaissance Market. I spotted this thing, and my sweet grandmother bought it for me. Unfortunately for the artist, he was Korean, and my grandma haggled the hell out of him. I love her.

I think that I am becoming more open to the idea of thrifting, since I don't have to thrift clothes - I can find jewelry, too! I am realizing that I like when there is a story behind the jewelry that I wear, which sounds pretty perfect as far as buying used jewelry goes. I'm actually excited about it!


Cardigan: Target
Top: Gap (circa 2008)
Necklace: gift
Jeans: Nordstrom
Boots: Ancient and unknown

1 comment:

Kate said...

You look so pathetic in that first picture! Feel better soon :-(

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger