Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Favorites - 2/19/10

Jen's favorites:


"This is my ideal outfit and how I picture myself dressing if I knew what I was doing!

Would you be creeped out if I said that I find this sexy? If yes, stop reading. I find this sexy!

Me, too!

I am loving the sportcoat. Trying to imagine how I could pull one off.

I am OBSESSED with these. ME - the one who doesn't accessorize.

I want all of these. I want all of these. I want all of these. I want all of these."

Kate's favorites:
Beautiful colors, great inspiration, from blogfashion!

So simple and so pretty. I love this color palette from academichic!

Another academichic link - mock obi! (Must try this one...)

Speaking of belts, I LOVE SWF's layered belt idea!

Diana wears her Pi shawl beautifully, while I contemplate finally taking that project out of my queue and onto the needles...

Too cute. I want this!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for the mention! I'm off to check out your other links.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger