Friday, February 5, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 2/5/10

I cried right before this picture was taken. I got home from work, bent over to pet Broughton, and he knocked the SHIT out of my nose. I repeated DON'T CRY over and over in my head, but it was futile. The tears came, and then I said to Jarod, "just take my picture," but I don't look at all amazing like Natalie Portman did in that scene in Closer.

Broughton, why do you have to be an asshole? Also, I love you.


This is the cardigan that I'd been wanting to wear all week but didn't feel was appropriate for the cold weather, until today - finally the high was in the 60s. Isn't it cute? I love the sleeves! I've been searching (but not really) for short-sleeved cardigans for a while, so when I saw this pop up on Stuff Under Twenty last week, I pounced.


Happy Friday! Happy weekend! Doobie dobbie!

Cardigan: Newport News
Blouse: Target (ancient)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Camper via Nordstrom

2 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cardigan!!! Super cute :-)

(Also, dogs are little shits. Universally. Except I miss mine right now, so kiss yours for me ok?)

Diana said...

Aww, I'm sorry hon. My cat likes to randomly attack me too.
On the upside, those are some really cute shoes!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger