Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daily Outfit(s) - Kate - 1/29/10 and 1/30/10

Here are a couple outfits from last week/end that never made it to the blog.

Casual Friday (1/29/10):


I admit, I gave in. This is my favorite handknitted cardigan, a tissue-weight turtleneck, broken-in Levi's and my Ariat boots. TOTAL COP-OUT. But damn I was comfortable and happy.

(Love the lattice detail on the cardi, even if it was a total pain in the ass to knit :-))


This is(was) pretty much my casual Friday uniform, so there was no effort involved. But after last week, I really just needed something fun to relax and snuggledown into :-)


Turtleneck: Target
Cardigan: pattern is Maude Louise; yarn is Cascade 220
Jeans: Levi's 518's
Boots: Ariat
Earrings: mi madre


And Saturday, for errand running / lunch with Jeff / art museum visit:


My camera battery died as Jeff was getting ready for the detail photos; here's the last photo we got (was an attempt to show my boots):

Psychotic dog FTL!


Cardigan: Francesca's Collections
Tee: Target
Skirt: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Ariat
Scarf: Target

1 comment:

Jen said...

GIRL YOU LOOK GOOD WON'T YOU BACK THAT AZZ UP.

In other words, you look great in jeans ;)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger