Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/31/10

I don't want to jinx anything, but this week, if you haven't noticed, has been jean-free for me. It would be kind of embarrassing that my coworkers have been commenting on that fact were it not for my bloated self-esteem. And stomach. Oops!

Sorry about the photos - these were rushed as I am about to head out to a movie. New camera is being delivered on Friday. Hooray!


A few years ago, I walked into this adorable boutique in Williamsburg and saw the most wonderful necklace, ever. I remember special ordering this and feeling so fancy. When it arrived, I was not unlike my dogs at dinner. I maybe drooled. THAT FREAKING EXCITED.

I hadn't worn it in some time, because I guess I am sort of moron and did not realize how easy it is to clean tarnished silver jewelry. Bowl of warm water lined in aluminum foil + salt + maybe 30 seconds. It's seriously that easy.


Fear not - my slacks are not hemmed this short. Had to wade the waters for this picture, so you could see me in heels!


Blouse: I think Urban Outfitters
Necklace: catbird
Slacks: Banana Republic
Belt: Gap
Heels: Nine West

2 comments:

Kate said...

You look so grownup! Wow. You look ready to make multimillion dollar business deals and buy and sell companies with a wave of your hand.

It kinda scares me.

:-D

Jen said...

As it happens, I DID make a multi-million dollar business deal with the wave of my hand that day! ;)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger