Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Kate

This week, I am expecting the delivery of some pants. Pants that are NOT jeans. Having my outfits posted daily for all to see has been huge motivation to branch out. I think things like banning Uggs from my work wardrobe and forcing myself to try accessorizing have really changed how I feel about the way I dress. Now, I don't even WANT to wear my Uggs to work. I don't even WANT to wear jeans, everyday. I won't go as far as proclaiming myself as a reformed poor dresser, but I honestly think that I am well on my way.

Oh! Remember that challenge that we discussed? I've decided that this is the week that I am going to decide what I want you to wear. AND BY GOD YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR IT.

I have no idea what I am going to wear this week.

Yours,
Jen

P.S. Sorry that I suck ass at sending over my Friday Favorites on time.
P.P.S. Tell Roxie that Aunt Jen loves her.
P.P.P.S. Tell Roxie Aunt Jen is the one who lives in Austin.
P.P.P.P.S. Tell Roxie that Austin is in Texas.
P.P.P.P.P.S. Tell Roxie that I will give her a treat if she stops asking questions.

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger