Friday, March 19, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/19/10

When your friend comes to you and says, "I have a 30% off coupon for you," you graciously accept it. YOU HAVE TO. Even if you're already expecting an online order from this store. Even if you may have sworn off shopping for the rest of the month. You don't just turn down a 30% off coupon, people!

So, I didn't. I made a trip to Old Navy, and per my M.O., shopped their clearance section. I left with 5 v-neck pocket tees, which were already marked down to $4.99/each. 30% off of that! YOU DO THE MATH. (Really. Would you mind? I can't do math.)

I really do love these very basic shirts and find them flattering and comfortable. Never mind my posture and angle; they're deceiving! I just laughed at the thought of writing "deception." It's a funny word.



I just got some new stuff in and am so pumped to share the spoils. Not share-share, though, ya dig? They're mine.

Happy weekend!

Shirt: Old Navy (clearance!)
Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger