Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/10/10

Today, I felt exactly like Audrey Hepburn. Except for that double-zero waist size. Or that chiseled yet feminine jawline. Or the amazingly successful career. So, really EXACTLY like Audrey Hepburn.


I've had this blouse for some time, and I've probably actually worn it a max of 5 times. I always felt that it was a little too billowy and consequently unflattering. But then I thought, "Jen! Wear a belt! Do it for Kate!"

I really wish I had a cute black skirt for this. TO DO: buy cute black skirt.


Blouse: Banana Repubic
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Steve Madden (ancient)

1 comment:

Change in View said...

That belt looks great!!!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger