Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 3/25/10

We were rushing this evening, so the photos are even crappier than usual. But that's OK, because this outfit was the epitome of laziness and comfort :-)



I originally put it together to wear with this new shawl I knitted, but then once I got it all on I realized - I really needed a darker color up at my neck. So I subbed in *another* shawl I knitted.

It's rough being me, you know.

Especially when I'm having a BAD FREAKING HAIR DAY.



Ever have days when you just want to cut your bangs OFF? Yes. Me too.

Cardigan: Old Navy, 2007 or 2008
Tee: GAP, 2008
Skirt: LLBean
Boots: LLBean
Shawl: pattern - Ishbel; yarn - Buffalo Gold Lux Lace
Earrings: mummy
Ring: Maple Leaf festival fall 2009

1 comment:

Change in View said...

Is something wrong with Roxie?

May I have that scarf, please?

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger