Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 3/16/10

It's like deja vu all over again!


This is actually a first for me, though - my first time since we started this blogging adventure, that I've duplicated an outfit.

What can I say? I loved it the first time 'round, my co-workers haven't seen it (though that's not really a valid argument - I could walk in the door with my head on fire and they wouldn't notice. Architects, y'know.), and I can't wear what I *really* want to, as it all needs to be washed (too bad there's not a magical washing-box where you put dirty clothes in and clean ones come out, eh?).

But still, I'm a bit disappointed in my own lack of creativity and ambition.



Overshirt: Sears, circa 2002-ish
Undershirt: Target, 2008 or 2009
Skirt: GAP, winter 2009/10
Tights: Hellmart
Boots: 704b, via DSW
Earrings: Mumsie
Bracelet: So old I don't remember


Do you ever duplicate outfits? If so, do you have any "rules" associated with it?

1 comment:

Diana said...

I think everyone duplicates an outfit at one point or another. And since you wore this one out of town, I think it's fine to repeat it at work.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger