Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 03/03/10

I will never be a cool fashion blogger with really amazing photographs. I want to be, but it is just not in the cards for me. Case in point:


I would like to take this opportunity to thank my husband who has such a natural talent for capturing me in my element. To Sebastian, for always being in my grill. To Broughton, for being insane and constantly getting fur on my clothes. And to Dimtri - sweet, sweet Dimitri, thank you for lifting your leg just in time to be frozen in time, forever.


It kind of blows my mind that this is what my hair looks like when I actually take the time to blow-dry it. So sexy. So frumpy.


Did today suck? I can't decide. I'm leaning towards YES, which is why it is a damn good thing that I preemptively ordered some new clothes online, last night. BRANG IT.

Shrug: Nordstrom Rack
Top: Old Navy (clearance!)
Cami: Old Navy (clearance!)
Necklace: Thrifted!
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW

4 comments:

Kate said...

Your pics are better than mine 'cause you at least get to take them in natural light. And your gogiges are adorable even if they are punks :-P

Sandy said...

Is this your first post with outdoor pictures??? It must be a good day b/c that means its getting warmer right?? =) I love the shrug and the shoes!

Diana said...

I think you hair looks great, and I love that drapey cardigan. And your puppies are adorable!

Jen said...

Sandy, I think I've taken photos outdoors one other time. Can't remember, but you are right - I am happy for the sunshine :)

Diana, thanks! You are too kind re: my hair ;) I love my bubs.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger