Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Kate

It was so funny reading your letter, because I was just about to write you in panic - panic because it is getting warmer here and I have no idea what to wear and am feeling not-so-confident. But then, then I read that you think I have "an awesome natural sense of style" and that I am a "great source of style inspiration." You are a damn liar, BUT I'LL TAKE IT!

Anyway, so you're lacking in your summer wardrobe, you say? Well, I will be sure to send you something summery and interesting post-haste! I hate that I made the suggestion to send each other something and have not made good on it. What is wrong with me! Honestly, part of the reason is that I've had a hell of a time trying to figure out what to send you, but now I feel like I have direction! Incidentally, the other part of the reason is laziness. Surprise.

What size shoe do you wear! What size top! What size waist! How tall are you! What's your blood type! And social security number! Just kidding. I don't need to know what size waist you have.

Do you know what makes me sort of sad? I never got brown riding boots. But I guess the bright side is that I have plenty of time to find the ones I adore for when I'll need them in September (okay, January). Wear yours for me as much as you possibly can for as long as you can. In the shower. To sleep. DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

Oh, yeah. I bought 3 skirts. I am terrified. You wear yours sans tights, first. It will give me strength.

Yours,
Jen

P.S. You don't know that you'll look like a potato until you try!

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger