Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/24/10

The dress didn't happen, today, I know. But it rained! So, that's a good reason to wear jeans... right? Anyway, I am pretty happy with what I threw together.

OH. And please note that this is the first time you have seen me in non-skinny jeans. I ordered these from Martin + Osa and am really happy with them, which is no surprise since their sister company is American Eagle - my jean brand of choice in my youth (YOUTH, HA!).




Could I possibly wear this shrug more often? Sheesh. I would really like to add more warm weather-friendly cardigans and shrugs to my wardrobe, but I did swear off shopping for the rest of March. That and now my coworkers are leaving notes of concern on my packages.


Shrug: Nordstrom Rack
Top: Old Navy (clearance!)
Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Martin + Osa
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW

3 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE this color palette. It's so springy and refreshing, and I love how the two shades of brown work together. <3 it!

Kate said...

BTW, it's raining in St. Louis today. And guess what I'm wearing? GUESS. No, not a dress. But a skirt. :-P

Jen said...

There goes my excuse! ;)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger