Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 3/4/10

Jeff and I experimented with a new picture-taking area this evening, since now I have a 10-minute window of "daylight-ish stuff" when I get home :-)



Still a work in progress, obviously, but I like the natural light :-) This was one of my first forays into a collared shirt + cardigan combinations. I don't know what was stoppig me before :-P

(By the way, there *is* a dog attached to that head on the coffee table.)

This photo was gonna be a parody of the classic Glamor Shots "hold your collar" pose but then I had a huuuuuge chin zit so sorry you get the cropped version.



Still vaguely humorous? Meh. But I do <3 that ring :-)


Button-down: So old I don't remember - Kohls or something?
Cardigan: Old Navy, 2004-ish
Skirt: thrifted, originally The Limited
Tights: Target
Belt: Target
Boots: 704b, via DSW
Ring: booth at Maple Leaf 2009
Earrings: Madre

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger