Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Favorites - 3/5/10

Jen's Favorites:

I am a little (a lot) obsessed with this purple that Diana is wearing.

Seriously another outfit that I could totally see myself rocking, and yet, haven't.

Check out this post where Diana features really gorgeous vegan bags. Vegan, people! Love.

Wooooor, major new source of inspiration. Kendi's writing rules, too.

So good. Could you imagine Jarod being featured on The Sartorialist? AAhahhahahahhahaa.

Kate's Favorites:

I LOVE this color palette (especially the lower right). This may be one of my goals for next week :-)

I heart the comments on Chelsea's post SO MUCH.

Another great comments section on Already Prettys' post here.

::contented sigh::

It had never occurred to me to layer my plaid shirts under cardigans before! ANOTHER goal for next week!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for the mentions!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger