Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/12/10

Name a store that is on your shit list. GO! Mine is Delia*s.


When I receive an online order, I try on everything for two reasons:
1) To make sure everything fits and
2) Because it's fun! HELLO.

Anyway, so I tried this top on over my clothes and thought, "It's okay. Cheap is cheap." Today was the real test. As I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed the elastic scrunching across the boob area. Why... is that there? Why... is my shirt puckering when it's loose as heezy heck?


So, I had to wear it like this. Good riddance, Delia*s. Also, I'm returning the pants I bought. The two same-sized pairs of pants that fit differently.


Top: Delia*s
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger