Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/23/10

We maybe possibly had a bit of wind, today.


I was talking to my friend, Thao, over dinner the other day about dress code in the office. With the weather quickly warming up, I observed that my coworkers were already starting to show up in tank tops and flip-flops.

"What about the women? What are they wearing?"

"I was describing the women."


Thinking about wearing a skirt or dress, tomorrow. I know, I know. You're thinking. "DON'T GO TOO CRAZY, NOW, JEN."

Cardigan: H&M
Tank: J.Crew
Cami: Unknown
Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Camper via Nordstrom Rack

2 comments:

thao said...

I want to see a dress! And white legs!

Change in View said...

Aqua is a great color for you! You need that one necklace that Katie just got.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger