Monday, March 22, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/22/10

Happy Monday! Mondays. Blech. Are they ever really happy? Really?

I recently ordered a few things from Old Navy. Of course, I always order from the clearance section, but this time I did something a teeny bit different. Instead of buying my usual supply of solid tanks and tees, I stepped outside of the box and bought some other things... like a DRESS and SKIRTS and this cute red-striped tank. I am patiently waiting to see how my fashionable friends wear their skirts, because I am clueless. Also, I am very pale. My-legs-will-blind-you pale. What-the-heck-is-wrong-with-her pale. You-should-see-a-doctor-about-that pale. Ya dig? VERY PALE and very reluctant to show these bare legs.


I was also reluctant about showing my forehead, but what is a girl to do? Friends, don't let your friends go without bang trims.


Cardigan: Target
Tank: Old Navy (clearance)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW

1 comment:

thao said...

I lovvvvveeeee your tank top! ;) And I love red and gray together!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger