Monday, March 1, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 3/1/10

I wrote a haiku about today's outfit. Wanna hear it? Good.

I love LLBean.
It is Monday, which yeah - sucks.
Pink boots are so cute.

TAH DAH!!!!!


And also? My skirt really fits. I promise. In fact, it's a bit large through the hips. So I put my hands in my pockets to try and make it fitted-er (shut up that's a word) and I guess I overcompensated.



Shirt: LLBean
Skirt: LLBean
Tights: Hellmart
Belt: thrifted
Boots: Lucchese, via Zappos
Necklace: made by Mom; stone from Urban Arts & Crafts.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

OMG THOSE BOOTS ARE AMAZING!!!!! (sorry for shouting, but I couldn't contain it!)

also the outfit you built for the boots is just as amazing! the necklace brings in the color from the boots, and the neutral pallette and pop of brown (never knew brown could pop!) in the tights is amazing. I love this. A lot. You look awwwwesome!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger