Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 3/23/10

So um...how obvious is it that I'm still loving this 90's inspiration thing?


Lose the jacket, you weirdo!



This was actually my first time ever doing the whole "footless tights with flats" thing. I think I liked it. How 'bout you?



You see, I - in my unrelenting fashion-forwardness - have always worn footless tights with boots. So I could wear handknitted socks with said tights and boots.

I told ya I was cool.

And also? I <3 my new necklace. Bet it won't surprise you to learn that Mom made it :-)

(even if I forget to make it lay straight before taking pictures)

And I bet you'll be even less surprised to learn there are awesome matching earrings, too:


Happiness!

Dress: Old Navy fall 2009, purchased on super clearance
Jacket: GAP
Tights: Target
Flats: Michelle D (Dillards), 2008ish
Earrings, necklace: mi madre
Ring: booth at Maple Leaf, 2009

1 comment:

Change in View said...

I like the way you look! You could almost be one of your old elementary school teachers (primary grades, settle down now). I can see that.

That necklace hangs lower on you than I thought it would, but I like it that length with that dress.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger