Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Jen

That's so awesome that you're camera shopping :-) Are you looking at a DSLR? Is Leah a Nikon person or a Canon person? Because if she's a Nikon person then I'll say "Listen to Leah!" but if she's a Canon person I'll say "Listen to Leah then do the EXACT OPPOSITE." Even though I'm sure she's lovely, she may be misguided :-P

Speaking of Nikons though, I really need to take mine into the shop. Really. Even my outdoor photos are suckier than usual, and I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my autofocus. Or something. I only hope it's not too expensive to fix, because the more money I spend on camera repair, the less money I can spend on boots for next fall.

Because OMG guess what? It is going to be 80* here this week. Eighty. Degrees. DO NOT WANT! I'll be sweating in my boots for sure, but there's no way in hell I'm bustin' out the sandals in March. NO WAY.

I love your approach to the wardrobe gaps idea. Mind if I do that too, or would that make me a total copycat?

Also, I don't know how much credibility there would be in saying "Wardrobe gap - Fluevog Chinoa." YKWIM?

Hope the weed pulling went well. If I lived in Austin, I'd SO be over there helping you. I <3 the setup part of gardening; it's just the maintenance that I suck at.

Holdin' on to winter with every ounce of my strength,
Kate

2 comments:

Jen said...

We ordered it, today! It's a Canon Rebel something something something - very entry-level. :)

Yes, let's both fill our wardrobe gaps. Copycat, shmopycat!

Alissa said...

*cough* Get a Nikon...oh...too late. I'm doing photography lessons on my blog. :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger