Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Kate

Oh, Pookie! THERE you are. The worst part of last week was definitely your absence (the best part being my discovery of Reese's mini peanut butter eggs). I am glad you had so much fun in Florida with Diana, but selfishly, I'd rather have you all to myself.

Anyway, hey! Daylights savings! We will have sunlight when we get home from work! Isn't that exciting! I've already transitioned to having my daily outfit photos taken outdoors, and it's crazy how much better the photos are. But enough about that! This is a (pseudo-) fashion blog.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip, and I am pumped to see your outfits for this week. So, welcome back (and don't you dare leave, again. I mean it. Don't you do it. I said DON'T YOU DO IT.)!

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger