Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 1/27/10

Guess who I was (very indirectly) inspired by for today's outfit? Hint.

Not even remotely resembling any of Mrs. Parker's actual outfits, but I think it's close in spirit - the straight, simple wrap skirt, the cardigan-over-a-shirt-that-looks-nothing-like-the-cardigan, the rounded collar and vintage print on the pink shirt, the prim shoes.

Look! I even have the bemused expression!

(though admittedly mine is more "ornery", less "befuddled".)

This is one of my favorite detail photos ever, even though you can see I'm covered in cat hair:




All I'm missing is an embroidered hanky up my sweater sleeve.

Cardigan: GAP, winter 2009/2010
Skirt: Thrifted, originally Old Navy 2002
Tee: Forever 21, circa 2004 (ish?)
Tights: Target
Belt: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer, winter 2009/2010
Necklace: Gift from Jeff for our first (?) dating anniversary (?)
Earrings: Mumsie dearest

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I'm stealing that outfit...well, that's if I had remotely any of those clothes.

I'm kind of obsessed lately with belted cardi thing though - I've been enjoying that a lot lately.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger