Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Everything is Bigger in Texas

I have this thing about purses. Well, I suppose most who are interested in fashion have a thing about purses.

My particular obsession, however, has neither to do with label nor price-tag. Nope! I love LOVE teeny tiny purses. It all started a few year ago when I walked into an H&M for the first time. I bought my first itty bitty bag:


While everyone else was walking around with HUGE handbags, I was rocking a $15 purse that could only hold my wallet, sunglasses, keys, and cell. I even had a guy thank me at a bar one night for not carrying a huge purse. Whaaat? Men notice our bags? Perceptive guy, eh?

Anyway, I carried that purse around forever. I was hooked. So, on my next trip to LA, I made a point to stop by H&M, and this time I stocked up. Took home 3 bags to sustain me until my next trip to LA.




Now, I'm on my last bag. And I just don't know what I am going to do with myself when it's time to retire this cutie.


What's an unfashionable girl in a fashion quandary to do?

1 comment:

thao said...

What are you doing at a bar??? :p

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger