Friday, January 29, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 1/29/10

Thank dog it's Friday! That stinker is Dimitri. Say hello to Dimitri, everybody!

This was my second attempt at doing a fancy scarf tie, and I think I'm getting closer to what it's actually supposed to look like.


I love this coat. I loved it so much that I didn't care that it was not in my size. It was the last one left, and if I couldn't have it, I was determined that NO ONE COULD. I was so smitten that I paid real money for it to a store that I loaaatthhheee.


Cutie green coat, I love you!


Peacoat: Bebe (grrr)
Pashmina: NYC street vendor
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Ancient and unknown.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

i love the fancy scarf tie! i saw that tutorial on a blog and instantly started tieing my scarves that way too. i <3 the color of your green coat too!!

Diana said...

That coat is gorgeous! I've been tying my scarves that way ever since I saw a tutorial too - it looks so nice and it keeps my neck toasty.

Kate said...

LOVE that coat! :-)

What do you dislike about Bebe? Aside from the fact that their clothes tend to look skanky and cheap. I mean, are you opposed to the company on principle?

Alissa said...

Yeah, I wanna learn that fancy scarf tie..

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger