Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 1/25/10

Look at me! Actually blogging an outfit the day I wear it!

I sorta like this, actually. Maybe I'll keep it up.

Anyway, I loved today's outfit.

(even if the photo, as per usual, makes me look silly. Today - "depressed one-legged person." Charming.)

I've had that shirt for a while, but thought it was a "weekends only" top until I saw Erin on The Office wear THAT EXACT SHIRT a few weeks ago. And *she* wore it to work. (And y'know what else? I had it 'first' ;-D). So I started thinking about how to dress it up a bit, and of course my mind immediately jumped to a wide belt. I feel like I could've done better with the skirt - ideally something voluminous and grey, with colored tights (dark green? navy?) - but I had to work with what I've got.

I also think I've finally (mostly) broken in the studded boots. So glad!



Top: Urban Outfitters, fall 2009
Skirt: GAP outlet, 2008
Tights: Target
Boots: 704b, via DSW
Belt: Target
Bracelet: thrifted
Earrings (lower pair): Mom-made

1 comment:

Jen said...

That bracelet is yummy!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger