Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Favorites - 1/29/10

Jen's favorites:

Sometimes, I laugh at the clothes. Always, I laugh at the post titles. Loudly.

$12.99? I likey that.

I used to skip class to watch Felicity with my roommate. Keri Russell can do no wrong, even if she wears beauty salon smocks.

Kate's Favorites:

Anthropologie on a budget! It's finally all starting to come together...

I LOVE Megan's outfit! Everything about is spot on - this is going in my inspiration folder, for sure :-)

Already Pretty has a great guide on how to wear brooches. Makes me want to go thrift some this weekend :-)

Now I want to go thrifting in Norwich (perhaps for aforementioned brooches?).

Another scarf-tying tutorial, this one by Audi of Fashion for Nerds. Great video!

Now THIS is how you do a "pop of color"! Another outfit for the inspiration file :-)

I ADORE this color palette, and the shape of that wrap! Too bad it'd look like 1980's carpet on me :-P

I think we can all identify with this graph.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

i love effortless anthropologie too! i wish my whole wardrobe could be from there hehe.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger