Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Kate

Our new blog! First week! Completed! Loving it!

I'm so jealous that you are able to take advantage of your winter wardrobe. The highs have been in the 70s all week, but this is probably one of those the-grass-is-always-greener cases (except not, because why would anyone ever want to experience Texas heat?).

I especially loved this outfit and have major scarf envy. You're giving me that scarf, right? THANKS. That was totally my favorite outfit that you posted this week until this one. That skirt. That cardigan. Those shoes. All together. Um, hi - cute, much??

I am totally enjoying seeing the outfits that you put together, and I really appreciate that we have different fashion (dare I say) styles. It makes everything so much more interesting and certainly gives this brain of mine a lot of ideas as to how to play with my clothes. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger