Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 1/26/10

There are so many things wrong with this photo. The posture. The facial expression. The fact that Jarod doesn't know how to focus a camera. But hopefully HOPEFULLY, you won't find my outfit to be wrong.



I concede that my cardigan is too big. All things considered (like the fact that I'm usually dressed like a color study), I think I did okay!

Cardigan: H&M
Top: Lux via Urban Outfitters (ancient - they have all my money thanks to freshman and sophomore years of college)
Tank: Banana Republic
Jeans: Nordstrom
Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom (ancient)

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Sexy. :) Love the top. Much to casual for my work attire, but I do like the color combo.

Amber said...

I LOVE the facial expression! And the outfit, of course :)

thao said...

Insert brooch here with this cardigan???

Jen said...

This is totally the cardigan I was thinking of when I bought the brooch :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger