Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 1/27/10

What went through my head when my alarm went off this morning: "Am cold. Do not want to get up."

What went through my head when I put this outfit together: "Am cold. Must go to work. Dress comfortably. Wear bright colors. Will distract everyone from what's going on waist-down."



Today, I tried the new scarf tie that Kate linked the other day. Me thinks I did it incorrectly, but I still dig it. And by I "dig it," I mean I am insanely obsessed with it.


Pashmina: NYC street vendor
Cardigan: Gift
Top: Old Navy (clearance!)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Uggs via Nordstrom

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oooooh that scarf is my FAVORITE!!! Please wear it every single day ok?

kthxbai.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger